- New to the industry?
- Have you just purchased a new drone device?
- Thinking about starting up a new business using your drone?
- Looking to fly recreationally but want to put safety first?
The Introductory Flight Training course is a one-day course specifically aimed at providing you with the necessary core skills to operate safely. Run by our highly experienced and qualified pilots, it covers the basic yet essential knowledge of your drone system.
Each element of the one day course has been carefully designed to ensure that knowledge is built upon and developed, providing the student with the confidence to operate their platform in a safe and legal manner.
Benefits of the course
This course is an introduction to basic aspects of drone handling, safety, rules and regulations and is designed for professional operators of drones.
The Drone Pilot Training (Basic) module is a stand-alone course providing candidates with a level of understanding and knowledge appropriate for their work in the drone usage. This course can also be completed by professionals who have occupations related to drone operations (aerial photography/videography, aerial inspection, agriculture, project monitoring etc)
This qualification is essential to those who intend to join the Drone Pilot Training.
The aim of the training
By the end of the course candidates will be able to:
- Describe different types of Multicopters and its systems.
- Identify the most common mistakes done by drone pilots.
- Describe the most important resources on drones and identify the ones important for the data collection operations.
- Understand the character of drones and type of drones.
- Understand and explain why knowing the cropping type (intensive, extensive, seed production or organic) is important in crop scouting.
- Understand the most important factors that may affect the health of a drone.
- Recognise and be able to use the basic hovering and flying.
Details of the course
The course material is divided into two parts:
- Half day theory class and half day practical class (on-site flying)
- Participants then take an online exam, this consists of 20 multiple choice questions (for intermediate and advanced class only)
- Theory of flight
- Theory of multirotor systems
- Safety, Rules & Regulation
- Basic drone piloting (Practical)
- Aircraft overview
- Emergency procedures
- Simple aircraft manoeuvres
- Aircraft set up
- Deployment procedures
- Flying in GPS mode
- Flying in ATTI
- Aircraft controls
- Buddy box flying
Average Drone RC is a local drone service provider that offers sales, services, training and consultancy work for drones. We have the right module for training from stage beginners right to professionals level. We already deploy the right mindset and skills to hundreds of drone pilot. Among the customers under this services charter are MARA, KDN, PDRM, Jabatan Bomba, FELCRA, UIA and other private organisation.
1 Day Basic Drone Pilot training is available for July 2016.
Date: 26 July 2016
Time : 9am – 5pm
Venue: Kuala Lumpur (Actual location will be added soon)
Cost: RM500 per pax