- THE FIRST ALL DJI 2.4G FULL HD DIGITAL VIDEO DOWNLINK
Use with other low latency film making equipment for the best experience.
- MASTER-SLAVE MODE
One ground system sends control signals and receives video, additional ground systems receive only video.
- DUAL VIDEO INPUT SUPPORT
DJI Zenmuse HD gimbal input support.
Simultaneous HDMI and AV input support allows pilot monitoring and camerawork at the same time using just one system.
- MULTIPLE MOBILE DEVICE AND HDMI HD DISPLAY SUPPORT
Charges USB devices, increasing on-set functionality.
USB 2.0 image data output for Android synchronization.
Android 4.1.2 or above recommended.
- ADVANCED SECURITY
Encryption ensures only authorized devices receive data. Encryption can be set up through the Lightbridge app.
Multiple downlinks can be connected for parallel streaming. Each can work independently without interference.
Introducing the DJI Lightbridge, 2.4G Full HD Digital Video Downlink. DJI Lightbridge is an all new revolutionary 2.4G Full HD digital video downlink. DJI Lightbridge offers extremely powerful equipment packed into a small and light-weight form factor. By offering 1920 x 1080p@30fps video data transmission from up to 1.7km (1.05miles) away, it's the ideal solution for the professional aerial photographer and FPV users. Set yourself free and remove the limits from low definitionanalog video transmitters.
• 2.4G Full HD Digital Video Downlink
• 1920x1080@60fps input and 1920x1080@30fps output
• Less than100mWground unit transmission in full compliance with CE and FCC certification
• 5dBi omni-directional antenna offers an enormous distance of up to1.7 km (1.05 miles)
• Optional 14dBipatchantenna boosts transmission distance tremendously to 5km (3.1 miles)
• HDMI input
• DJI Zenmuse gimbal input (Digital Video/Power Supply/OSD Data)
• USB 2.0 image data output for iOS and Android phones and tablet synchronization
• Uplink remote control transmission and downlink video work simultaneously on2.4GHz.
• Remote control data travels to the uplink via the TX-Thru Port at the same time that video is streamed back down all without interference.
• Support for two remote controls: one for flight control (10 Channels) and the other for gimbal control(6 Channels). Control signals are received in the air and then transmitted to the flight controller through D-BUS.
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) + Direct Sequence Spread System (DSSS)
technology is used for uplink transmission to enhance stability and offer anti-jamming capability.
• MIMO multi-antenna technology and OFDM modulation methods along with advanced algorithms are utilized for downlink transmission to enhance data bandwidth, improving dynamic performance and increasing stability even in harsh environments.
• Channel interference is constantly monitored during downlink transmission with automatic switching between 8 channels for the best possible signal.
• Up to 8 downlinks can be connected for parallel streaming and work independently without interference.
• OSD functionality can be turned off via mobile software for HDMI and iOS/Android Output.
• DJI A2, WooKong-M and Naza-M V2 flight controllers
• Phantom 2, with DJI 5.8G radio transmitter.
• A single air unit can transmit to multiple ground units sending video to multiple screens. (Only one of the ground units can send a control signal while additional ground units will only be able to receive a video signal)
• Encryption ensures only authorized devices can receive data which can be programmed via mobile device software.
• Ground unit has a built in high capacity 4000mA battery offering up to 4.5hours of use per charge.
• Rechargeable through the supplied charger or via a3S~6S Li-Po power battery. A full charge takes approximately1.5 hours.
• LED battery level indicator
• Also functions as a USB charger for mobile devices prolonging the life of peripheral equipment.
• Aluminum alloy casing
• Extreme internal and external shielding for interference protection.
Video Input: HDMI, AV, DVSB(For DJI Gimbals)
Supported Formats (HDMI): 720p50, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i60, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080P50, 1080P60
Supported Formats (AV): PAL25, NTSC30
Radio Frequency: 2.405-2.4835GHz, FCC/CE certified
Interface (Ground Unit): LED indicator Power switch Charging interface USB 2.0, HDMI, Remote control input (supports two controllers)
Interface (Air Unit): LED indicator, DBUS HDMI AV, Gimbal Port, Frequency switching button
External Case: Aluminum alloy
Power supply (Ground Unit): DC power input: 11~26V, Built-in lithium battery, Power consumption: 6W (without external USB equipment) Power consumption: 8W (with external USB equipment)
Power supply (Air Unit): DC power input: 11~26V, Power consumption: 8W (during normal use)
Dimensions: Ground unit: 125mm x 89mm x 20mm, Air Unit: 67mm x 47mm x 20mm
Weight: Ground unit: 360g, Air unit: 70g