- The Naza-M now supports iOSD Mini. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic FPV flight performance. Depending upon DJI’s accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD Mini can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
- Voltage: 6V
- Working Temperature: -20 degree~+60 degree
- Video Input/Output Mode: PAL/NTSC(automatically recognize)
- Weight: 14g
- Working Current (Typical Value): [email protected]
The new firmware supports Bluetooth adjustment.
Parameter configuration by NM Assistant is supported. (BTU module is required. Download the App software from iOS App store or scan the QR code to get the download link.)
iOSD mini supported.
S-bus II receiver supported.
Optimize the warming up condition, to avoid a long wait period before aircraft can takeoff.
Add tips for IMU Advanced calibration time out.
Add connection diagrams when used with other DJI products.
- Make sure to reconfigure all parameters in the assistant software after upgrading firmware, since V3.16 upgrade will reset all parameters.
- For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.